Today, we live in a mobile first, cloud first world.
So, we are surrounded by mobile applications and a growing number of Internet of Things applications, sensors, wearables and smart devices.
If we talk about the mobile applications, the following questions arise:
- where does the data come from?
- how do we handle having our app on multiple platforms?
- how do we handle real-time communication between clients?
If we talk about IoT applications, the questions are:
- where does the data from our sensors go?
- how can we take the best decisions based on the data we acquired?
If we talk about larger applications, we could ask:
- how can we manage an unexpected spike in the number of users of our service/mobile app?